Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Duke Nukem demo released to First Access members


Yup, a obtainable asset of DNF is finally here, pretty crazy to hear that. Wondering how to get that first access... access?  You'll need to head on over to the First Access Club and enter your Access Code from either your Borderlands Game of the Year Edition box or Duke Nukem Forever pre-order. PC users will then receive an access code to obtain the demo through Steam.

 A DNF demo impression thread is on NeoGAF if anyone wants to check it out before pre-ordering for the demo/buying the game, and some people are giving it a rough ride!

16 comments:

Pentele said...

It just took forever.

Asty said...

ready to kick ass, chew bubblegum, and play this game

Monoriss said...

Duke Nukem Awesomeeeeee ! ! ! I played it when i was a youngster on PlayStation 1 awesome game i can't wait for this Improved graphic version (devil)

Dejch said...

i want to try it out! now!

Admin said...

I wish I could be playing it right now.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I almost wished I had pre-ordered it. I guess gameplay videos will be enough for me this tiem :)

Xenototh said...

@ Pentele
So... appropriate.. it.. hurts.

phosports said...

i want to play this game so much!

Moobeat said...

jeez i want to play this

fabio_2007 said...

it's gonna be so awesome

baka1236 said...

can't wait. BALLS OF STEEL!

gman said...

is this really happening? I am in a state of disbelief.

evldmn said...

"I've got balls of steel"

Magnum said...

This is more like a miracle! Finally, after all these years DNF will be released. Unbelievable.

Tachu said...

Played the demo already, it was pretty cool :D

baka1236 said...

the demo is awesome, the load times just take long

Post a Comment