Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stanley Cup Finals: Game 7



If you follow hockey, you'll know that the deciding game between the Bruins and the Canucks will be tonight, and after a great season of hockey, I'm not ready for it to end :(

So I ask a simple question: Who do you have winning tonights game? The:

Boston Bruins or Vancouver Canucks?

I personally think Boston will win this. It seems weird to me how close the series is, but some of the win for the Bruins this series have been large margins. On the other hand, Boston is playing @ Vancouver, which could spell trouble for them. All in all, I'm just hoping for an entertaining game, and with the way these two teams have played, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

13 comments:

Moobeat said...

not sureeee

Dejch said...

Boston!

Unknown said...

Not a hockey fan but I will side with my countrymen

LinksZee said...

Vancouver!I think home ice is gonna be the advantage. I like Thomas and the Bruins but i like the Canucks more. This series is amazing can't wait to see who wins!

Pool Fool said...

I cannot say I'm a hockey fan but let the best win

phosports said...

i cant wait for this game

Jblogger said...

dont really follow hockey, but ill go for the bruis

Dola said...

not into hockey really but i am glad the hawks dont suck horribly anymore =D

Jesse Crows said...

oh man that was a good game

baka1236 said...

i dunno m8 :(

Anonymous said...

Didn't watch :(

Brandon said...

I have no idea.

chillmastor said...

I'm not a hockeyfan, so I can not decide^^

Post a Comment